Sputtering, Running Like Crap

So my Millenia is running like crap and I can't figure it out at all. It happened all at once while I was driving down the road. I would describe it but I found someone with the EXACT same problem here: http://forums.forbidden/index.php?showtopic=29886

I also have a code, but I have no way of reading it since mine is OBD 1 but everything else is exactly the same. It sputters when you hit the gas hard, unless you really ease into it, and when you shut it off it hisses for a few seconds, followed by a click.

Anybody have any ideas??? I found one vacuum hose that is connected to something right under my throttle body/TPS but it doesn't go anywhere, so I bought a longer hose and connected it to the port right on my air box. That didn't work. Does anyone know where that hose goes, or what is supposed to be plugged into the port on the my air box?

You can read the codes. It is one of the few pre 96 cars that is compatible with OBD II. Lay down on your back and slide under the dash on the drivers side with a flashlight, under the lip of the dash to your left (closer to the radio) there is an OBD port that faces toward the front of the car. You will probably need to know exactly where it is, then go to autozone or somewhere that will read the codes for free. Lie and tell them it is a 96 (if you say 95 you will have to argue about whether or not it works with OBD II, it does, so it is easier just to say 96 to begin with). Let the guy try to find the port for a minute, he probably won't be able to find it, then tell him that you know where it is and can plug it in for him. And get your code numbers, not description, to post here. That is what I had to do before I bought a code reader.

The Vac diagram on the 2.5 is very easy to read, not many lines, But depending on the year of your 2.5 the vac lines are a bit different if you look in the tech section of the "other" world you will see both vac diagrams. You would need the 95-96 diagram thats there. Print it up and poke around your engine bay.