Lets Try This Again...selling 95 Milly

i made a for sale add before when i bought my jeep and well i got distracted with its motor blowing 6 weeks after i bought it and well i guess it is just my luck but now that i have practically replaced everything on the jeep and got it working...i pulled it out of the driveway and found a millenia S back behind it( not actually how it happened but you get the idea). so if you are interested in any parts let me know. i will take some picts of the car. the sc is new it only has 600 miles on it.

• 2 weeks later...

What kind of Jeep?

Whats wrong with the 95? mileage. May know someone who wants the complete car

so the water pump seal blew while i was battling the infamous vacume leak. it needs a new vac sensor on the back of the super charger and it could use a new starter

as for the jeep it was a 2000 grand cherokee and it has the 4.7l v8. and i just bought a civic so i could get a good mpg to work and back did the clutch over the weekend and took it out for a test drive with the new clutch and one of the cv-axles sheared off inside the transmission. so now i am working on that nightmare. one after another it seems like. if you have any ideas on extracting that they would be much appreciated. i realize this is not the place for another question but i figured it couldn't hurt. Plus the guys on here have never lead me astray. unlike some jeep forum i am no longer apart of.

thanks again for all your help.

jeepforum is a piece of shit.

I too have a 2000 4.7, but have had basically zero problems. Anything that does go wrong is easy to fix and super cheap. Most common problem was the "blend doors" breaking on the limited models with auto-zone climate control. You end up with no heat in winter and weak ac in summer.

Dealership and most shops will quote you 1200-1800 for parts and labor.

BUT STOP!!! aftermarket companies make solid-metal replacement kits. All you do is take a dremmal and cut an access hole behind the glove box and slide in new parts. 120 bucks for everything but then it'll last for a lifetime.

i have good news about the civic

i got it out with a hanger and a flat head screw driver. there was a hole in the middle of it so i made small hooks that reached through the hole and grabbed the other side.

thanks for everyone's input and help

as for my jeep i wish those were the only problems i have had. and yes i have the metal blend door and i just removed the re-circ door when it broke. as for the rest of the fun i have had the jeep for 3 years i am on the 3rd motor. the previous owner did not change the oil on anything close to a regular basis and that goes for all the fluids. so the timing chain guide(plastic) snapped off because the chain didn't like to bend around it(lack of oil changes causes the chain to get stiff at the links) and then the whole passenger side valve train went to hell in a hand basket. the second motor(re-manufactured 3year warranty) one of the valves wasn't put in right and it bet and got stuck open and the piston smashed the valve into the block and that was the end of motor #2 with only 9k miles. i have replaced the radiator twice and i have had to rebuild all the gear boxes. also the power regulator is in the ecu and it broke. resulting in 18.9 v pumping through all the computers and frying all of them so i have all new computers all new diff internals. t-case just needed a new chain but i rebuilt it while i was in their. so i am 14k in to my 6k jeep.

and since i owned have owned it the gas tank spits gas back at you if you fill it too fast.

now after reading this you might think i have my jeep...that would be incorrect. i love my jeep and can't imagine parting with it.

the chain stretched out and pop'd every time the rear wheels stuck hard. i have yet to take it to any thing more than scout camp so for off road nothing more than dirt roads. as for it being a lemon i will agree but now i am enjoying all the lemonade. so my jeep has no recovery points in the front so were i was towing it from was ruining my rads(splitting the seams)

so if no one is interested in this milly i am going to take the s/c and inter coolers and fab a custom intake manifold for my civic. but this will require me to find a larger pulley for the s/c. do you know if such a pully exists?