Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
OneRedNSX

New Topic Posting Form

Any way to make the 'cllickable smilies' box a little smaller so the Post / Preview buttons aren't 6 pages down to click on?

Also, another point. On your RX7 forum, the text under RX7 says "The finest generation of rotary power."

It was 3 generations wink.gif . Just figured I'd add that since I already had a 'suggestion' thread goin.

yeah there were weird issues with the smilies, it wouldn't let me upload so I had to do it manually, I'm sure theres a way to change the box, but I need to insert a link to open the rest...even though most of you only use the same ones over and over and knowthe root command.

yeah, I couldn't think of anything better at the time, if anyone has ideas for better forum descriptions id be happy to change it to whatever you guys like the best. After all, not being a metrosexual prepaying hooker vip club member terrorist, I get shit done

-The Joker