1 reply to this topic

#1 OneRedNSX

OneRedNSX

Jr Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:04 PM

Any way to make the 'cllickable smilies' box a little smaller so the Post / Preview buttons aren't 6 pages down to click on?

Also, another point. On your RX7 forum, the text under RX7 says "The finest generation of rotary power."

It was 3 generations wink.gif . Just figured I'd add that since I already had a 'suggestion' thread goin.
The menace formally known as Shadow

1993 Acura NSX
1988 Mazda RX-7 10th Anniversary Turbo II

QUOTE(Synesthesia @ Apr 19 2006, 12:24 AM) View Post
After all, not being a metrosexual prepaying hooker vip club member terrorist, I get shit done

-The Joker

#2 Synesthesia

Synesthesia

Large and in charge

• Root Admin
  • 2,757 posts

Posted 18 April 2006 - 11:24 PM

yeah there were weird issues with the smilies, it wouldn't let me upload so I had to do it manually, I'm sure theres a way to change the box, but I need to insert a link to open the rest...even though most of you only use the same ones over and over and knowthe root command.

yeah, I couldn't think of anything better at the time, if anyone has ideas for better forum descriptions id be happy to change it to whatever you guys like the best. After all, not being a metrosexual prepaying hooker vip club member terrorist, I get shit done

-The Joker
Mazdaworld Federation - Commander In Chief / "The Godfather"

"In an Alex Ross-drawn, Paul Dini-penned thesis, psychiatrists ponder that perhaps the Joker is sane and fakes insanity to keep himself out of prison. It is suggested that he is completely in control of himself but is a savage sadist, and uses his disfigurements as an excuse to terrify and murder his victims. Ironically, the doctor who came up with this theory was Harlene Quinzel, whom Joker later transformed into his insane accomplice, Harley Quinn."

"Grant Morrison's graphic novel Asylum suggests that the Joker's mental state is in fact a previously unprecedented form of 'super-sanity', a new mode of perception to cope with the insanity of the times."

"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale blue moonlight?"

2004 Mazda6 V6 5-spd -_- 2006 RX-8