Cel Code P0302

My CEL turned off on it's on. This ever happen to anyone else?

Yes this happened to me. Does your car smoke on start if so. Your S/C is going this happened to me.

If you change plug and switch the pack and still misses when hot and humid change the injector.

• 3 months later...

Update ---

Replaced plugs over the weekend. Found 5 NGK platinums (originals, I think) and one barely used Autolite regular plug in the #2 cylinder. The coil pack on the#2 had 3 leads, where the other 5 had 4 leads. :hmm:

Seems some moron did not know what he was doing!!!!

At anyrate, I replaced all plugs with BOSCH platinums ($1 rebate on each :) ) and put the #2 coil pack on #4 to see if it throws a code again.

:mad:

hopefully i get the car back today, it's been trapped in a chink fest for the past week or so while they figure out how to replace the VCGs, it will probably behave perfectly for a week or so as gratitiude for finally getting out of that place and then start misfiring again on saturdat

Someone should come up with an easy way of reading the codes. Like shorting out something on the diagnostics port. I use my friends reader that stays in the school..

A stipulation of OBD II is that you CAN'T do this. This was possible on OBD I cars.