Facelift Xedos9/eunos800/milly

Hello and welcome, I assume your talking about the 01/02 US version?

if thats what your talking about it can be done, but its VERY expensive. You would need to find an 01/02 hood, bumper, front fenders, headlights, and fog lights. The headlights alone are extremely rare all over the world, and when they do pop up go for about 600 a pair to give you an idea.

If you just want to convert your orange blinkers/turn signals that is fairly simple. The clear turn signals run about 100 dollars a set here in the US.

Taillights are a bit harder and also at a prem, a complete set will sell as high as 450USD, the low end is about 300USD.

I can't think of anywhere here for sale, but US ebay has a good deal of Millenia parts.

Hello and welcome, I assume your talking about the 01/02 US version?

if thats what your talking about it can be done, but its VERY expensive. You would need to find an 01/02 hood, bumper, front fenders, headlights, and fog lights. The headlights alone are extremely rare all over the world, and when they do pop up go for about 600 a pair to give you an idea.

If you just want to convert your orange blinkers/turn signals that is fairly simple. The clear turn signals run about 100 dollars a set here in the US.

Taillights are a bit harder and also at a prem, a complete set will sell as high as 450USD, the low end is about 300USD.

I can't think of anywhere here for sale, but US ebay has a good deal of Millenia parts.

Hi,

thanks for the info, but like you said....its EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE :-s

Don't you have some aftermarket fake parts, but still quite good quality?

I went to the mazda garage here, but they don't sell milennias any more.

I guess....in my whole life...I have seen like 3 milennia's (including mine) in Belgium.

extremely rare.......

Or maybe....some one who has a milennia of that year and its wrecked and he sells parts of it?

I will look on ebay, thnx 4 the tip.

Do you know a garage who collects parts of wrecked cars and sells them to giveaway prices?

Or a url of a garage who does so?

Thnx

Millenia's are fair more common here in the states then anywhere eles in the world, but they are still rare by any means.

There are a few junk yards that get millenia's once in awhile, but even if the front wasn't smashedit would still be a few thousand dollars + shipping. Shipping on the hood alone would be hundereds.

And to answer your other question, no, there are no replica parts. Millenia's have class and are not ricer gutter garbage like a honda.

Are you looking for the 01-02 face? or do you just want the updated 95-00 (clears and different headlights)

99-00 update. Non-projector headlights, clear turn signals and markers, revised grill.

IPB Image

01-02 US version (not sure if ever sold overseas) bumpers aline differently and cut different, front bumper very different including special mounts for 01-02 fogs, revised and enlarged grill, hood is redesigned all around, headlights very different.

IPB Image

Personally I don't like the 01-02, doesn't have the same commanding presence as the 99-00.

You could get a 01-02 and ship it over seas for almost the same price as retrofitting a new front end, not withstanding any special taxes Im unware of in your area.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the 99-00 clear tail lights can be added with no modifaction at all, however, if you want the 01-02 you need to purchase an entirely new trunk and remove the trim plate (impossible to find on its own)

figure about 650USD for the 01-02 taillights + 150-250 for the trunk itself

• 6 months later...

99-00 update. Non-projector headlights, clear turn signals and markers, revised grill.

IPB Image

01-02 US version (not sure if ever sold overseas) bumpers aline differently and cut different, front bumper very different including special mounts for 01-02 fogs, revised and enlarged grill, hood is redesigned all around, headlights very different.

IPB Image

Personally I don't like the 01-02, doesn't have the same commanding presence as the 99-00.

You could get a 01-02 and ship it over seas for almost the same price as retrofitting a new front end, not withstanding any special taxes Im unware of in your area.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, the 99-00 clear tail lights can be added with no modifaction at all, however, if you want the 01-02 you need to purchase an entirely new trunk and remove the trim plate (impossible to find on its own)

figure about 650USD for the 01-02 taillights + 150-250 for the trunk itself

Hi sorry for the EXTREMELY LATE answer, but as they say: Better late than NEVER.

I think I explained it incorrectly. I don't want to change the headlights and hood and bumper.....Only the rear lights and the turnsignals. The newer models have a bloody red color of taillights (LIKE TERTOU's CAR) Thats what I am aiming @. I found some, but hella expensive. and the shipping cost is approx. $80. :drool: I'll stick with these ones. I have tinted them. They look nice now