Sunglass Holder?

oh, it probably depends on how its broken, but i would try to repair it myself before i spent the money. If its really broken though, you can probably request it from somebody parting a millenia on eBay who says they will list it for you, ive never done it myself though. if you try that, make sure they actually list it for you to buy it now, so you don't get caught in a scam.

yeh. i was like whut??? where?? but i don't even have one in my 02!

If you are talking about the little sunvisor over the rear view mirror, then they are easy to remove.

Mazda have a service bulletin about this item cracking and mine cracked within 2 weeks of me owning the car (it's 13 years old though).

I replaced my whole sunshade from Mazda for $20, but it was old stock and he gave me a good discount. Try your local Mazda parts place if it's close enough, or just pull it off and try and glue the sucker.

To remove, gently pry off the cover with a flat screwdriver - just be careful of the roof ligning. Then you need a philips head to remove 2 screws and then everything is off.

HTH. G.

i am going to be removing my center sun shade thingey and put my radar detector there, the two screws match the detector window harness perfectly....

I never use the radar detector except for long trips but with it off the windsheild and out of the way it should look good.

like graham said, the little cover pops off easy with a flat head, two phillips underneath if i remember correctly...had to replace this on my old 95.

:thumbup1: Good idea. A GPS will also fit there well..

i am going to be removing my center sun shade thingey and put my radar detector there, the two screws match the detector window harness perfectly....

I never use the radar detector except for long trips but with it off the windsheild and out of the way it should look good.

like graham said, the little cover pops off easy with a flat head, two phillips underneath if i remember correctly...had to replace this on my old 95.