The Renboy Appreciation Thread

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: Thanks my man didnt have time to get it cleared at auto zone driving hom looking at how fast i was goin cel light goes out . I can pass inspection now yayyyyyyyy.

What else is gonna go wrong next. Lets first S/C then precat. Awww the so many things to choose from lol.

Actually it was that bad i just kept taking stuff apart until i had room. Luckly no bolts snapped in the head that was my greasted concern.

P.S

B.H.R

Get road head from a whore in your milly. :torture:

Cheers. Bolts shouldn't snap off in the head (aluminium). The worst that could have happened is one of the two studs screwed out of the head instead of the bolt screwing off the stud. Even at that, it's just a little more inconvenient than anything, since at that point you only have one stud to slide the manifold onto and then pray you don't cross-thread anything.

Curious, how long did it take you, and how many of the manifold bolts/nuts were you actually able to use a torque wrench on?

Cheers. Bolts shouldn't snap off in the head (aluminium). The worst that could have happened is one of the two studs screwed out of the head instead of the bolt screwing off the stud. Even at that, it's just a little more inconvenient than anything, since at that point you only have one stud to slide the manifold onto and then pray you don't cross-thread anything.

Curious, how long did it take you, and how many of the manifold bolts/nuts were you actually able to use a torque wrench on?

Bolts can and will snap in a aluminum it esp on eshuast manifolds. Took me about 3-4hrs wasnt in a rush and took my time. There were no studded bolts btw all 12mm. I didnt use a torque only by feel. I torque alot of stuff by hand so u get used to it.