Pvc To Abv Tube

I snapped the hose that connects PVC valve to the ABV actuator yesterday. It's a 5mm plastic tube with rubber ends that is bent in a few different directions. I was able to clean it up and glue it back together so it should be fine for a while, but i would like to replace it. Does anyone know where i can get a replacement? I dont think rubber vac line would work because the oil vapors would destroy it. Maybe silicon?

the glue won't hold, if your get a CEL, it will probably be due to a small vacuum leak of some kind, so just keep that in mind before you go ripping stuff apart.

Any local auto parts should have just rolls of tubing you can have cut to size, its a royal pain changing them though.

Rubber should work, but if not its an extremely cheap temporary fix

I wasnt "ripping stuff appart" i was changing the PVC and the hose was weak and snapped when i tried to move it out of the way. I just wanted to know if there was an actual replacement part for this or if rubber would be a safe replacement. I am thinking it is plastic for a reason, rubber will breakdown when in contact with oil..

Its a plastic tube with two rubber ends, one end connects to the PVC valve on the crankcase. The hose bends in a loose 's' shape and connects to the ABV actuator. It is not flexible except for about an inch at each end.

The ABV is perfectly fine and so was the PVC which I replaced anyways. To fix it temporarily, I completely took both halves of the hose out and thoroughly cleaned inside and out and after it was dry, i glued it together with super glue and wrapped the section with tape, and slipped the foam cover around it again and put it back on. When i cleaned it, there was some oil inside, so im assuming that it is plastic because a rubber hose would break down too easily, which is why i havn't replaced it yet. I think i might have to order some 5mm silicon hose to replace it with, which only comes in 10' sections..

Eh, should just be regular fabric reinforced rubber hose from what I'm reading. I replaced mine in November.

Nm, i see what you're saying now. You should be able to replace it with the reinforced rubber tubing even still, I haven't had any problems.