Alarm

Here are a couple of pics in the mean time....

[attachmentid=898]

Those are the relays. The black one is for non-keyless vehicles. The green is for the keyless. The other relay is used for the trunk and Shifter lock (there are two of them).

[attachmentid=899]

This is the green and small black relays in their location attached behind the passenger side rear seat of my 97 milly....(w/o Bose).

[attachmentid=900]

This is the kelyess module attached to the support behind the drivers side back seat on my 97 milly.

millenia_keyless_entry_green_door_lock_control_unit_relay.jpg

millenia_keyless_entry_green_door_lock_control_unit_relay_mounted.jpg

millenia_keyless_entry_control_unit_mounted.jpg

well I gave up on it so I went today and had just an after market keyless entry installed that works off of my factory alarm for 150.00 the key fob at the dealer was gonna be 128.00 and not guaranteed to work so I got it fixed but thanks for the posts.

And BHR the 95 remotes have to have just the 95 remotes on them. nothing else is compatable even on e bay they were 98.00 buy it now plus 30.00 shipping so I just went for a new system.

The system itself I got was only 50.00 but they had to remove all four door panels to wire it right so the labor was 100.00