Testing The Water Here

Okay, so i have kind of hinted I wanted to sell my 99 milly S and possibly buy a newer one.

It's got close to 170,000KM, it had a burgundy exterior, brand new rims, fairly new tranny, recently installed lateral links and control arms (front driver and passenger) and i try to change the oil within 3000-5000km.

I am looking for 3500-4000$ for it, but am open to negotiate, Don't low-ball me though.

Any other questions you can msg back. Once i figure out how to put pics up i will forsure. (help someone).

well thank god for savings. I have close to 65000 in my savings account so if it comes to it i can use that to buy a car and take teh milly off insurance, its not bad, but iunno. I love the car, but im spending way too much money on it at the moment. Im not even getting 400km on a single tank of city driving, im lucky to break 300 even

I drive a Jeep, I get 14mpg so stop complaining.

In spring of 06 things were looking quite up, I was shopping around for 100k+ cars to add to my fleet, tons in savings, money to burn. 8 years later and almost nothing in savings which will soon be gone, not spending any extra money on even required things for jeep, so things change

yeah i know what you mean, my dad offered to add 25000 to my savings for turning 20 and not doing drugs and stuff, but i said nah dad youve given me enough, so yeah.

BUt i know what you mean, last year i was away at school and spent 3500 in the first 2 months on *Reference banned from MW* alone, it was brutal.

Thats why im going to buy a car or suv now so i can live a little without worrying.

Your jeep is prob a v8, way heavier, and do a lot more driving with it.