Exhaust Question

Hello, I've done some searching and would like to add a custom exhaust. I understand 2.5 is the correct size? Where does it start? From front to back I think the converter comes before the first muffler, is that the really long one about mid car then the main muffler at the rear? People have said the converter is 2.5" in and 2.25 out but it looks the same to me. If its 2.25 from the converter all the way back how do you keep the first muffler? What kind of high-flow converter do I need? with or without an O2 bunge. Thanks.

Which engine? 2,5 is fine with stock 2,25" diametre, Miller Cycle benefits from 2,5". The "long muffler" is the resonator. Other than that you have to decide where to go custom from. The Only MTS went custom stainless all the way including the headers, you may want to look up his thread about it. Most owners go for a catback exhaust or only a custom muffler.

hmm, come to think about it I don't even remember its been so long, but im 90% sure there is no o2 sensor in the main cat, just make sure to get a belly side one instead of straight round or it'll scrap.

I'm ideal solution would be to get a proper daily driver and work on the millenia at leisure