Clear Side Markers

Hey guys im new to this site but not new to the milly.

I'm looking into getting clear side markers done for the Milly. It would be the exact same one but clear. I want to know how many people would be interested in buying them to see if I go any further into this. I'm calculating if i get 50 done, 25 cars, it would cost about $50 or $60, price is subject to change. I have 3 takers from the .org and was told about this MW. So im here to see if you fellows, who have exquisite taste in cars :D, are interested.

yea i have talked to him and he explained everything he did to the celica side markers to make them fit, but i was trying to get an exact replica. I still have things to work out since it would only be the lens but i have something worked out to get the full, lens and core, to be shipped to each in return of the old one. I also put this up on the .org and i have 3 cars interested. I just want to see how many would be interested so i can move forward. if not that many people pop up on this then ill stop my efforts on a group buy and do the celica conversion, since i HATE the yellow side markers.

I have Chitown's CAI......... in my 2.5 :D