Remus Exhaust

LOL... as for personal LOOK i would go with the double tip.. i love the double tip look... but i dont know if that is the correct sze... by the way i see that all of the have the same numbers for size in the beginning but at the end of the discription it has a difference wouldnt that just mean the tips are different sizes but what matter (im guessin the other end) is what matters?

well damn you don dizzler, do you think if I clicked every link or read a post before responding I'd be at nearly 81,000?

Anyone of those will work, I have the double 3" tips, round with an angle cut, very classy and apparently no longer sold. def go for the double or atleast the oval, like malice or plat had

goliath, your kind of new so it let it slide, but don dizzler what the f, did you turn asian are you just retarded?

there is no exhaust for the millenia, remus makes very few exhausts for any car, its a universal muffler, then you get it installed axle back, or you do a custom which is cat back or car and piping.

No one makes a bolt on exhaust for any millenia, anywhere from nay company

uggg... universal remus then take to shop and get custom piping and add your res, if you want. ( i would personally) .. maybe add hi-flow cat, then bam done. As bhr stated many times on this forum , ( can find this if you go to my earlier post as a noob member) on how and what should be done if remus is your choice. FYI : Remus wasn't originally car parts, they did motorcycles more , i know cause i used them back in the day when playing around with cbr 600s and 1000s.

and bhr i know there are more than 20 places but i do say buy from remusexhaustshop.com lil quicker with shipping