Where Can I Find Brembo For 2002 Millenia?!

Task514

this debate has gone on several times, and a phyical comparison shows the rotors are all the same, the DUST SHIELD is the only thing different, several people have used it with no issues, the calipers are hte same and so are pads

Anyway, there use to be a site, performancerotors or performancebrakes or something like that, also horsepowerfreaks.com I swear one of those had it

Are you looking for blanks, or x-drileld ones? I highly recommend the KVR rotors as was the standard for upgrading if going x-drilled

this debate has gone on several times, and a phyical comparison shows the rotors are all the same, the DUST SHIELD is the only thing different, several people have used it with no issues, the calipers are hte same and so are pads

Anyway, there use to be a site, performancerotors or performancebrakes or something like that, also horsepowerfreaks.com I swear one of those had it

Are you looking for blanks, or x-drileld ones? I highly recommend the KVR rotors as was the standard for upgrading if going x-drilled

What are you smoking again? My rotors were small now they are larger.

we've had this debate, did you actually measure them, or are you being an obama supporter and not actually checking, just going by the illusion of the dust shield.

Either way, the above sites were the only places I ever remember seeing them, but if going with blanks its not a huge deal. Going x-drilled then I say go KVR

• 1 month later...