Funny noise whilst driving Xedos 9

Differential expansion of dissimilar metals can be your friend if you know the feel, and do not muscle that which is stuck. I have a back ground in metallurgy and heavy mechanics, heat can be your friend when applied correctly. Metal becomes brittle when heated cherry red and then quenched in water (depending on the alloy of course), which oil quenching steel will actually harden the metal as it pulls the carbon from the oil into the metal, air cooling will aneal (or soften most metals). But I was not telling anyone to use heat on the spark plugs, rather run the engine and then pull the plugs after shut down. Should be enough heat to loosen a stuck plug.

Differential expansion of dissimilar metals can be your friend if you know the feel, and do not muscle that which is stuck. I have a back ground in metallurgy and heavy mechanics, heat can be your friend when applied correctly. Metal becomes brittle when heated cherry red and then quenched in water (depending on the alloy of course), which oil quenching steel will actually harden the metal as it pulls the carbon from the oil into the metal, air cooling will aneal (or soften most metals). But I was not telling anyone to use heat on the spark plugs, rather run the engine and then pull the plugs after shut down. Should be enough heat to loosen a stuck plug.

I already suggested that, no so thoroughly explained why though :thumbup1: