How Do You Aim The Headlights?

I was searching the Millenia section and couldn't find anything on headlight adjustment.

However, my drivers side (Right hand side) headlight is aimed too low, particuarly in comparison with the left side headlight. (low beam I am talking about).

I wanted to know how to adjust the height at which the headlight projects.

Thanks! :D

There is a small screw (philips head) that is pointing up near the back of the headlight housing sort of behind the aiming bubble. The bubble itself is useless, but turning the screw will aim the headlights, off hand I do not remember which way goes up or down.

In the U.S the proper height is a 2.1" drop every 25 feet. So really just measure the height from the ground to the projector eye center, draw a line 2.1" lower on a wall, back up 25 feet and when they hit it perfectly your headlights are aimmed

My passenger low beam light was not placed correctly when i bought the car. It was just off the hole! Check it out first..

I was searching the Millenia section and couldn't find anything on headlight adjustment.

However, my drivers side (Right hand side) headlight is aimed too low, particuarly in comparison with the left side headlight. (low beam I am talking about).

I wanted to know how to adjust the height at which the headlight projects.

Thanks! :D