Mazdaworld
  • Announcements

• Synesthesia

Online source for ALL Mazda OEM parts.

Original posted by "Anubis"   HAH! forget millenia. it has it for every mazda ever made. (well most )   here is the website:   http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...p;siteid=214264   enjoy guys.   *Administrative pin - Synesthesia
Sign in to follow this  
SPOO18

Mini Nj Meet

Anyone interested in possibly having a small NJ meet? Nothing too big. We usually have them in Edgewater, NJ. Nice area and some things to do. Just a thought.......it's been a while.

When are you thinking?

QUOTE(The Only MTS @ May 18 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]153712[/snapback]

When are you thinking?

Honestly, whenever. I guess when everyone agrees on a date. I was talking to Clue about it and the ones we had were a lot of fun! We even had the cops called on us one time. Some dumb lady cut off our "Millenia Procession" and called the cops on us claiming we cut her off. They never confronted us but they were circling the parking lot. CLASSIC!

The Kentucky meet should be interesting

QUOTE(SPOO18 @ May 18 2007, 03:31 PM) [snapback]153715[/snapback]

QUOTE(The Only MTS @ May 18 2007, 03:19 PM) [snapback]153712[/snapback]

When are you thinking?

Honestly, whenever. I guess when everyone agrees on a date. I was talking to Clue about it and the ones we had were a lot of fun! We even had the cops called on us one time. Some dumb lady cut off our "Millenia Procession" and called the cops on us claiming we cut her off. They never confronted us but they were circling the parking lot. CLASSIC!

lol i remember the lady in the benz...malice got it on video...lol
i'm down for the mini meet

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ May 28 2007, 03:55 PM) [snapback]157679[/snapback]

yo since its only gonna be a few of us... does anyone mind doing it at their house? i donno if anyone has the room...

thats a cool idea..i would have it at my house but 2 things r against me...my neighbors and the commute to westchester

80 u live in a house?

i thought we would chll out in someones yard or something... if not lets do edgewater on a weekend and lets get a bbq going... how about june 23 or 24?

i am in the mood for a bbq

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ May 28 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]157903[/snapback]

80 u live in a house?

i thought we would chll out in someones yard or something... if not lets do edgewater on a weekend and lets get a bbq going... how about june 23 or 24?

Im down for June 23rd. I have a portable grill. All we would need is the food and drinks which we can easily get when we all meet up.

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ May 30 2007, 08:11 AM) [snapback]158518[/snapback]

yeah most def... i'd say we meet up at the park, get a spot, then have someone make a quick run so we have a decent spot to bbq in

Sounds good. That park is actually a popular sight for meets.

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ Jun 4 2007, 10:32 AM) [snapback]159750[/snapback]

i'd liek the 23rd @ 1pm.... PM me or spoo if interested!

Sounds perfect to me!

QUOTE(excluesiveonez @ May 28 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]157903[/snapback]

80 u live in a house?

i live in an apt building
and im down for a meet i cant do 23 my kid bday but i can do 16 and 30th