The 05 G-ride!

excluesiveonez

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

alright, time to mod up that g35 the hell with the lease, mines a lease, and so far i put a grille on, intake, tints, leather interior, i have the car until august 2009, at that point, i will either a) buy it, B. say i want a 2009 altima for the same price, or maybe lower with all the features i already have including leather out the gate this time, or a maxima depending on what theyre looking like in 09, or C. ill put the cloth seats covers back on, take everything off except the tint and hand it in and go somewhere else if they dont want to deal, but my salesmans pretty good so im sure we can work a deal out

alright, time to mod up that g35 the hell with the lease, mines a lease, and so far i put a grille on, intake, tints, leather interior, i have the car until august 2009, at that point, i will either a) buy it, B. say i want a 2009 altima for the same price, or maybe lower with all the features i already have including leather out the gate this time, or a maxima depending on what theyre looking like in 09, or C. ill put the cloth seats covers back on, take everything off except the tint and hand it in and go somewhere else if they dont want to deal, but my salesmans pretty good so im sure we can work a deal out

wow

• 2 weeks later...

i doubt ur salesman will still be there in 2009... turn over is pretty often...

my lease is over in less than 12 months now so the hell with that modding shit this time around

i think hes been there 11 years, hes been the dealers #1 salesmen for the past couple years, he has the number 1 awards all over his desk. hell be there! this guys good