Wrong Wrong Wrong Parts

enginph

Today i went to my mechanic who lets me take my parts and pay only the labor. i would have the brake rotors, pads passenger axle and serpentines changed.

The front pads from kvr was wrong! They listed same pads for all years but it seams 01-02 is different. I saw the old and new ones, they are not similar at all. It took around a month to get them actually, those canadians are hard to communicate even for the smallest thing. All in all KVR sucks, will never do business again.. I let them put thermoquiet.

Then comes the axle, from rockauto, GSP. Mech told me it is wrong. In order not to double pay the labour i let them find an new axle (not rebuild)..

The good thing is large front rotors fit! The old pads are larger than the small 95-00 style rotors so the outer part of the pads never contact to the rotor.

So i have to deal with returning the parts... I feel like horribly wasting my time.

what the hell is wrong with your car, you claim this stuff doesn't fit, yet its worked perfectly for everyone eles.

example: malice with an 01 S, exact same as you ordered the same parts from a group buy with me, the kvr's fit perfect, and kvr no longer makes rear.

I have never had a bad experiance with them, did you get them to exchange the parts?

I told you the rotors are fine.

as for the axle....I can't comment on that, bad luck or someone somewhere in shipping dropped the ball

I saw the pads they are not the same, totally different. The old ones are larger to begin with and the back pattern is different that they dont even fit to the caliper. PArt number on the box is as listed. Dont know about the axle the part number is correct as per GSP site. They listed the same for all years tough. The outer diameter is different, the mech said.

No, KVR sucks.. I guess they manufactured the pads after i ordered. I have already decided their service is horrible but today i can confirm they suck. If they accept, i will return the part at their expense otherwise there will be a credit card claim..