Top Secret

the box is all space, no fins or any direction implied just a huge cavern and crevices with vac lines. It didnt seem to be highly engineered but i just finished troubleshooting the P1525 and P1540. I had to replace the abv vent solenoid and now must figure out if the stage 2 made it go bad because the vac line was a slightly dif size coming off the intake. I will keep you guys updated.

I am waiting to see if the codes come back today and if not the intake will go back on with some modifications to the vac line in question...

• 4 weeks later...

updates.....i put stage 2 back on, i had taken it off when i was troubleshooting the abv solenoid vac problem, thats all fixed wit two new soleinoids so she is back on with some new 4mm silicone hose to the abv solenoid. car is running great except i sometimes get a funny shift if the tranny isnt warmed up between 2-3. its like she wants to downshift but the intake want to floor it. i am keeping my eye on her, still no plans to produce stage 2 yet.