Heads Up! Cheap Millenia S Oem Rim

I would HIGHLY recommend getting this, in the future if you have a bent rim, or more importantly as a full size spare.

Years ago I was able to pick up the 16" rims off a 98 for less then 40 bucks, slapped a cheap (but still bridgestone) tire on it and now I have a full size spare, no way would I trust those donuts. Just make sure that the rim and tire you get matches the overall height of what your other wheels are

Hmm, full size spare is possible now that the sub is no longer sitting on the trunk floor. I could relocate the amps to the sides of the trunk and carpet the spare well.

• 5 weeks later...

If anyone is still interested I have a set of 5 S wheels 17" silver that we be for sale by Wednesday when my new wheels come in.

One has a small bend that is not visible to the eye but you could feel it while driving, it would make a great spare.

The 4 wheels are in good shape, one is less then 2 months old, it replaced the one bent wheel I spoke of, was a refurbished rim from Ebay.

I can sell these with tires or without choice is yours. Tires are NEXEN N5000 less then 500 miles 225-50-17.

Make me an offer!

where are these rims located? I live in canada, so it might be a bit more expensive than 75?

And you're willing to take 300+shipping for the 5 rims WITH or WITHOUT the tires?

I don't know if you said or not, but 4 out of the 5 rims are perfectly straight and true with no dents or bends in them?

Yes 4 of the 5 rims are true, one was replaced not long ago, I didnt know your were in Canada, can you give me an address, zip code or something to go by and I will check with UPS.

$300 plus shipping is with no tires, I think I already have a buyer for them but you never know they may back out.

where are these rims located? I live in canada, so it might be a bit more expensive than 75?

And you're willing to take 300+shipping for the 5 rims WITH or WITHOUT the tires?

I don't know if you said or not, but 4 out of the 5 rims are perfectly straight and true with no dents or bends in them?

Yes 4 of the 5 rims are true, one was replaced not long ago, I didnt know your were in Canada, can you give me an address, zip code or something to go by and I will check with UPS.

$300 plus shipping is with no tires, I think I already have a buyer for them but you never know they may back out.

Well thats not good news

its

7734 Ronnie Cresent

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

L2G 7M2

and thats no good, im willing to go up to 400 for these rims if it means to buy them, i need new ones badly!

Looks like its going to be $151.83 to ship that's using a weight of 25lbs box size 22X22X15 so the choice is yours, I'm asking $300 plus shipping.

Copied from UPS website.

1:00 P.M.

Wednesday

September 17, 2008

By End of Day

Monday

September 22, 2008 - Guaranteed 151.83 USD*

Contact UPS

By:

12:00 P.M.

Wednesday

September 17, 2008