New Exhaust Vid, Borla Muffler And 2.5in Catback

you mean 2.5 in and 2.25 out, thats why the 2.5 exhaust works so well.

I'm planning 1 final trip to the exhaust shop in the fall, depending on price I may try the header route but unlikely, I will however be hollowing out the precats, and possible adding a new model remus :shifty:

Precats are in the manifolds, or the rear catalytic converter?

i want to just hack the rear cat off and replace it with piping and eventually install headers, just wish the shop that did "the only MTS'' headers had a jig or something to fabricate them off the car so i wouldn't have to provide my car at their shop.

I was expecting a lot more backpressure blurb like with similar non-canister exhaust (Magnaflow, Flowmaster), and it simply isn't there. The videos from the first MW meet caught my eye for Borla, and this was the closer for me.

Jdubs, the video from 05 is pretty good, marcus millenia sounds better in person, but I'm still a remus guy.

All millenia's are super smooth, but the MCE is like no other, no blurp at all at any speed on any exhaust iv ever heard., I think marcus sold his millenia almost 2 years ago though and ended up with a 350z drop top.

2nd to my exhaust I would say marcuses, or malice's exhaust.

and damn it, he's dropped off the face of the planet, hasn't posted, always on aim but never there, and no real reply on MWM08 I demand to know what is up with his millenia and if he ever killed those chipmunks

When you get some headers you will be in the race... until then... go play quietly

:shifty::rollin::chase:

if the millenia didn't have any cats then there would be a ''blurb'' from teh exhaust under decel.

whenever i'm able to install headers on the millienia i'm not going to run any cats and use just two resonators and muffler.

on my mustang i have a twin screw 2.2L displacement kennebell making 21psi, 1-3/4in kooks longtubes with 3in xpipe and exhaust. and turn down magnapacks. You should hear the exhaust on that it blurbs pops and shoots flames under decel and between shifts.