All Phillips Hid Kit

ChiTown

trying to find an ALL phillips hid kit:9006 for my bro's new milly. the cheapest i can find is $550US. Seems like most places now are advertising phillips kits but only have rebased phillips bulbs and cheap generic ballast, including xenondept where i bought mine for $350, they are now kbcarstuff.com. Anyone got a good seller?

thanx.

lavalighting went out of business so its getting hard

you can search ebay, but I would only recommend from a person, not a business unless it has all thefine print

You can however purchase ballasts and bulbs from hidplanet, both on the main site, and the for sale section is packed with them

another place I would recommend is retrofitsource, they don't have philips ballasts all the time, but use real philips bulbs and other quality products.

lavalighting went out of business so its getting hard

you can search ebay, but I would only recommend from a person, not a business unless it has all thefine print

You can however purchase ballasts and bulbs from hidplanet, both on the main site, and the for sale section is packed with them

another place I would recommend is retrofitsource, they don't have philips ballasts all the time, but use real philips bulbs and other quality products.

Which one is more important ballast, bulb, or both?

i will check out retrofitsource.

i can get all the parts separately but the problem is finding 9006 bulbs with the correct cable/fitting for the ballast being purchased. I can also find the phillips slim ballasts cheap, but run into the problem of connecting an ignitor and the bulb. a kit would be easiest.