Color Choice Dilemma

colors  

4 members have voted

1. 1. which color will best enhance the image of the IS300

• black onyx
    • graphite grey pearl
    • intensa blue
    • other (state ur choice in the thread)

so im getting a new car as u may have (or may not have) heard. however, im having a hard time choosing which color i wanna get. i dont wanna tell ya the car that im gettin...but it seems that in order to get a proper opinion, i must tell u the car....

*drum roll*

its a lexus is300. and im torn between the following colors: black onyx, graphite gray or intensa blue. soo ya thats it.. which color do u guys think will best enhance the image of the is300?

if i were doing blacked tail lights, it would be from the jdm altezza where its darker than the usdm is300. as for the blacked headlights, im not sure...maybe. but mos definetly no on the black rims with polished rims. i might have the stock rims polished but thats it. as for performance, srt intake with race ecu, RMM exhaust, high flow cat, and some headers idk from which company yet. Exterior would be the RMM full kit which includes grill front and rear lip and i believe side skirts all OEM color matched by RMM and some 15% all around tint. suspension...just the basics really: front and rear strut bars, TRD sway bars, TRD shocks with Eibach springs. electronics: keep it stock except for doing some internal wiring that would allow me to downshift while in Manual mode (it has buttons on the steering wheel that allows u to shift manually.) and um thats it!

(hehe...i got a lil carried away)

p.s. RMM stands for Rod Millen Motorsports

lets just say....that my parents feel that i need a new car, or rather a car for 18 grand. o and umm the is300...i went to test one out and it had sooo much underbody rust that my parents were like fuck this. soo...the is300 is out..(fucking idiots. tryna rip me off) so i dont know what im getting. actually i have noooo idea what to get.

so..ya delete this thread.

I'm starting to hate grey, every company puts it on every model they make. It's everywhere you look. Black or blue.

Agreed, silver and chrome are everywhere and boring as hell... there is a black Mazda6 that parks near my place with black 18" Motegi's with bright lips.... looks HOT as HELL

I'm starting to hate grey, every company puts it on every model they make. It's everywhere you look. Black or blue.

Agreed, silver and chrome are everywhere and boring as hell... there is a black Mazda6 that parks near my place with black 18" Motegi's with bright lips.... looks HOT as HELL

:angry: why u hating on silver and chrome