mts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dammit.... there was 22 bucks added on by customs and the bitches in the office refused to pay it.... so it got sent back to UPS. I had to call them and get it held for pick up... and cannot pick it up until the 2nd now, and that is the day I fly out for work. So now I have juggle picking up the sub and getting to the airport on time :angry:

Dammit.... there was 22 bucks added on by customs and the bitches in the office refused to pay it.... so it got sent back to UPS. I had to call them and get it held for pick up... and cannot pick it up until the 2nd now, and that is the day I fly out for work. So now I have juggle picking up the sub and getting to the airport on time :angry:

wow that sucks and makes me very :angry: i valued it at only $25 hoping that they wouldn't hit you...and i can't believe they went through all of that...were u able to pick it up? :unsure:

I have now have a certain subwoofer in the trunk of the Milly alongside the big one... I just haven't had the time to do the head to head trunk shake. The time is coming though. I got home from the Holidays on New Year's Day at 1am.... and then could not pick up the sub until the UPS office opened on the 2nd at 730am. Then had to bust it to the airport for a 10am flight. Airport is an hour away from home. SO I got there in time to grab a coffee and get aboard...

.... but the sub awaits my return to execise it.... :shifty: