judging interest - rear roof spoiler

I know there are some roof spoilers out there already but im looking to make one that doesnt have such an obnoxious price. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to donate their car to me for a day so that i may get a mold of their roofline.

CAN ANYONE COME BY MY HOUSE SO THAT I CAN GET THE MOLD?

the donor will get the first one that gets put into production for free minus the painting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is all about look, as with any spoiler that is stuck on a truck lid by the manufacturer or other. The provide little or NO downforce, nor does the driver ever excede the limits of the tires and road where downforce is an issue. Therefore they are cosmetic and trivial.

It is all about look, as with any spoiler that is stuck on a truck lid by the manufacturer or other. The provide little or NO downforce, nor does the driver ever excede the limits of the tires and road where downforce is an issue. Therefore they are cosmetic and trivial.

did you mean trunk?

did you mean trunk?

YES Jetwannabe.... :shifty:

Perhaps even less trivial than you mentioned, considering the mojority of Honda's, Toyotas, American cars, and even the Millenia are FWD....even if the spoiler had an effet, it would not be a good one. Let's see, buy the three foot aluminum spoiler, mount it to the trunk to keep that rear end down......wait, that will lift the front end up..... :lol: Seems counter productive huh?