About Your Climate Readout

latinopikachu

If you've ever been driving on a brilliant, clear, sunny day; the kind where the sunlight is warm, the air is refreshing and everything just feels right with the world, you may have seen extra characters on the A/C climate control readout. Things such as "L/Km, TRIP, etc."

You may ask yourself, "does my Eunie have a trip computer?"

The answer is no. No Millenia/Eunos/Xedos came with a trip computer, although the early 95 Eunos came with a secret solar panel in the sunroof that would either keep the battery charged while it sat in the airport parking lot while you were away on a business trip, or turn a small ventilating fan on so the Eunie wouldn't smell stale, or be blast-furnace hot when you got back.

Now, if you didn't know this, you can also change your Eunie's temperature control on the A/C from Fahrenheit to Celsius and vice versa.

It's very simply, you just have to do this:

1. Put ignition key in ignition but leave in the OFF position.

2. Push both the AUTO and OFF buttons in at same time while turning key to ON postion.

The readout should now change to either C or F, depending on what it was to begin with.

• 3 months later...

You may ask yourself, "does my Eunie have a trip computer?"

The answer is no. No Millenia/Eunos/Xedos came with a trip computer,

Actually early Xedos 9's came with a trip computer, I don't know when it was discontinued, I'm positive the 94's have one, maybe as an option. It is actually listed as an option in my 00 owners manual as well, but I don't have it.

What about the clock, is it possible to swap to 24 hour instead of 12 hour reading?

• 4 weeks later...