Cel Light Came On

P0100:

The PCM determinded that a malfunction exists in the electrical circuit for the mass air flow or volume air flow sensor. This code points towards a possible wiring problem, i.e: short to ground, short to power, or an open circuit.

P0150:

The PCM has determined that a malfunction exists in the electrical circuit for oxygen sensor 1 in bank 2.

soooooo... wat does this mean and how do i repair it? (keep in mind that i had idle speed sensor, abv vent solenoid, and shift be solenoid trouble codes.)

just to add to wat i have to do: i need to replace all strut bumpers, spring insulators, and possibly a strut mount or two (along with the struts themselves), right upper leading link (i diagnosed that one myself), two motor mounts (front and rear), and the above sensors. :rollin: milly is runnin deep in my pocket. o and that damn waterpump.

0100 - MAF circuit, I would take it out, inspect, clean, check connections.

0150 - O2 sensor malfunction, bank 2 sensor 1, might just be time to replace.

Yeah like he said change your O2 sensors asap. Or else it will kill the cat or precats.

and oh fruity genius, how would it be? my air filter is clean and all the sensors have been put back in place (well there is only one and the maf). i checked the connections and that plastic dangling thing and everything seems fine. im now confused :noidea:

idiot camel, is there complete sealing around the sensor, etc. that's what i meant by you filter. try putting the other box back on and see if the codes go away

MAF - mass air flow sensor

VAF - volume air flow sensor

They're basically the same sensor, just different measurements. The milly uses a MAF, not a VAF. If you have a manual, or someone has one near them they can check the procedure to test it. But, Lat may have been half-correct. It's not the seal around the filter that makes any difference, it's any post-maf seal that does. You could be pulling unmetered air into the system, and thus tripping a code. Check any seal between the maf and throttle body. If those are correct, then it could the maf that's the problem. Or the temp sensor that you chose to leave hanging. If the mass is saying one thing, the temp saying something, and the o2 sensors reading something way off, then somewhere down the line there's a problem. The intake may actually be pulling in colder air than what's in the engine bay (what the temp sensor is reading) and thus causing you to run lean.