Im Back With Pics...

My opinions are rims are well known

Call the DR, he must be sick or maybe drunk. I expceted the most intense flaming from you bhr, now for your followers !!!

I would think that by now I wouldn't have to take the time otut of my day and my blood pressure to write a long drawn out reply, I mean graham hasn't seen true bhe yet, but when coming home there was an asian on asian traffic accident, a lexus into a toyota, and 1 of them in handcuffs, probably for being illegal, or no license, or no insurance, or just pissing off the cop. So I'm in a good mood.

Despite kats description, whoring is strictly controlled here in the promise land.

I would think that by now I wouldn't have to take the time otut of my day and my blood pressure to write a long drawn out reply, I mean graham hasn't seen true bhe yet, but when coming home there was an asian on asian traffic accident, a lexus into a toyota, and 1 of them in handcuffs, probably for being illegal, or no license, or no insurance, or just pissing off the cop. So I'm in a good mood.

Despite kats description, whoring is strictly controlled here in the promise land.

I commend you on your self control bhr... In the old days one could mention flower or sunset, and your turrets would get to acting up, and break out into a spastic rant using a meldey of words cockwhore, cuntmuscle, cumdumpsters etc :) Now all we have to do is gather up everybody from the old site and we can be a big happy family again. I dont mind being the redhead step child with the fat wheels either :D