Current Remus Stock Levels

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right i should do something before it totally rusts there. Anybody did an antirust job? I may consider a DIY-project. Ziebart quoted me $200 for underbody cleaning and protection. Being a broke student for sometime i never had the funding for that..

I considered spraying wd40 kind of stuff all underneath it may slows down at least..

My exhaust broke there as well, a friend of mine welded it back in place. He was so thrilled when I asked him, was he to weld on my car :lol: He drives a 87 Volvo 245.

I would strongly advice you to do a sandblast, acid primer and antirust treatment under your car...

WD40 is gone after the first wet road trip. Proffesional antirust treatment is good, but they will certainly not take the bother with sandblast and acid primer. It is a messy but easy job to do once you've got the gear. And then have it treated. I should like to add that the rust you don't see is more dangerous, inside doors, wheelarches and other places daylight doesn't reach. Have them treated as well, strongly recommended if you plan to keep your car.