Body Kit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, yes it does kat daddy, and if you see those ultra low cars and the ones with huge ass tire then call the police or take the law into your own hands.

The concept is very simple, if a person lacks even the most common sense and brain function to do such a thing, they clearly are not qualified to be on the road at the command of 2 tons of steel.

Why is it that race car drivers who makes millions of dollars a year won't put chrome rims on? even nascar drivers with suv's usually go for less.

It's not about common sense but simply about personal preference. Just like you think certain things people do to their cars are "ghetto", someone else will say your car is "ghetto" because you lowered it and put tints on it. True story.....I had taken my car for an alignment and the shop owner (about a 50 year old white man) goes to me, "why do you guys lower your cars". In his eyes my car is "ghetto" simply because it was dropped and had rims. Prime example on the following saying, "different strokes for different folks". The key is to critique with "class" and not to belittle someone's taste. I hope my point is well taken.

Very well said Spoo.

but is bhr's millenia the best millenia out? that is of great debate

negative, the only thing he has going really is how well he keeps it. Which is easy if its garage queen. Shit mine stays pretty clean considering its my only vehicle and has been driven half way across the country numerous times... jusmyo

Mine is a high miler also.... and is ever commented on for condition and cleanliness.... But I must say aside from some poor wiring and speaker work... his is very clean all things considered

hey, the speakers are flawless, thats how I wanted them, besides, 3 part components are not drop in.

The wiring I may, and I do mean MAY fix one day. I don't forsee myself having the timein the near future.

Look at it this way mts, its anti rice, function first, I will take a properly working componet or mod over just for show anyday