Body Kit

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, are you fucking retarded!!!

Looks good, its a ghetto piece of shit and if I ever see that fucker I will bring myself to slay that car, get back to your good damn cotton field.

"Ridin but neva on teen inch rims... We grown men around here baby, 20's on mine.... "

What the fuck is wrong with you, you ride teens? fucking christ, and chrome step guards or ghetto gutter rails whatever you want to call them, wow, just fucking wow, its people like you that fucked the monkeys and then wonder why there is HIV

I semi restrained post was left in there guestbook

I promise you this ghetto rat will come back with "stepe hattin yooser, yoall wish yoll could dem ford thse bxitches"

To which begs the questions, a used Millenia L with ghettp mods, over my new Millenia S, with 6x as much invested, and without going ghetto, and its not even my daily driver.

Fucking rats, it takes10x as much effort to do something right and without someone being able to tell you've done anything at all

I think that Millenia is OK, but the ghetto speak is just so much BS that it's completely demeaning.

And I'm sorry, but if his friends gave that car a nickname of BatMobile, then it seems to me that he is around a 16-21 year old white boy nerd (or at least his friends are).

BHR, I laughed at your post too. I commend you on your rantability :)

G.

p.s. is that a new word, rantability?

And what hte fuck is this "black on black bullshit"

You have a fucking tan interior, I know that because its not tu-tone and tan and gray were the only ones offered, so unless its a custom interior, which I fucking doubt, so what the fuck is black on black? you painted the bodykit black to match? ohhh good for you lil' 50 bodypanels should be the same color, you get one fried chicken sticker.

This what a millenia should be, speeding through deserted mountain roads at high speed, with highly custom and above oem spec's HID blazing with carbon fiber brakes ready at a moments notice to tame the beast.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

looks like there may be something on the front bumper but no good pic of it.

I dont care for it....too much waisted money on the ruining the body. wait till the trans goes or the supercharger, that milly will looked great parked and collecting dust.

I was guessing black on black was either the wheels or it used to be a two tone paint job.

What models do you guys have over there in the U.S.? I'd heard of S & L and gathered they were the equivalent of our 800M and 800, but what's a P and is there any more?

Here in Australia we had the 800 (2.5L) & 800M (2.3L supercharged Miller cycle)

And then there was the SP version which was very limited in numbers and I think was an uprated version of the 800M.

G.

No, in 2001 they Added the "P" Which was "Premium"

It was the bottom bottom of the barrel, some didn't even have leather seats or sunroof.

the order goes

P - ghetto trash, about 28k new

L - everything but MCE - 29k new

S - The best, 32-38 new, depending on year.

Wrong. There were 4 models from 01-02. Premium, Premium Special Edition, S, and S Special Edition. Clue is absolutely right in that they did away with the L model. The premium edition was basically an L with a heavy duty battery, heated mirrors and seats and heavy duty wipers. The special edition models simply had a different interior configuration as far as the leather and trim was concerned. I highly doubt my car is ghetto trash.