No Cornering Video On Youtube

enginph

why should I spend 100 bucks for something I MIGHT use once every few months.

The only pics I take are car related.

generally I hate photo's, I hate taking them, I hate being in them, I hate seeing them.

I'm not going to spend 100 dollars when I could just as easily whip my ass and stuck a 100 dollar bill to slut hillary clintons head with feces

lat since you are so damn demanding, why don't you freakin invest in the $100 and buy yourself a camera so you can video all of this stuff that you "demand" to see...then maybe you can see what cornering and motion looks like :)

Yesterday it was raining heavily and i was doing 70mph. Visibility was low. Yeah i know its too fast. Then some piece of tire appeared just in front of me. I knew left lane was empty and steered to left without even thinking. Was it dangerous? Yes i skid. Probably the fronts. But nothing more, just a blink of an eye i was in the left lane avoided that crap. I am 100% sure a civic type of car will spin in that situation considering the water on the road. I should have videotaped that :whistling:

lat since you are so damn demanding, why don't you freakin invest in the $100 and buy yourself a camera so you can video all of this stuff that you "demand" to see...then maybe you can see what cornering and motion looks like :)

i have a camera, but no one knows how to get the shots i want, and no one will be allowed to drive the millenia while i shoot

Yesterday it was raining heavily and i was doing 70mph. Visibility was low. Yeah i know its too fast. Then some piece of tire appeared just in front of me. I knew left lane was empty and steered to left without even thinking. Was it dangerous? Yes i skid. Probably the fronts. But nothing more, just a blink of an eye i was in the left lane avoided that crap. I am 100% sure a civic type of car will spin in that situation considering the water on the road. I should have videotaped that :whistling:

would have been an interesting video.

a video of me coming around the corner sideways Thursday morning in the F150 would have been fun to watch.

I've fishtailed through an S curve once in the dry by accident, right after I got my rear sway bar and eibachs.

I have only spun the millenia once, atleast a full 180. Was going down an older road I had never been on, and only going about 30mph mind you, hilly, anyway road dipped down, then went up suddenly higher then I could see, at the top there was about a 90 degree turn going back down the other side of the hill. I hit the brakes and did a full 180 of the road and partly in the gravel.

Apparently this happens quite often since there was such a large runoff area with lots and lots of tire marks.

never slide around really in ice.

I only drove the millenia in 2 winters, 1 time it wasn't so bad, just alittle bit of ice packed on the road.

but the final time was when we got a freak snow storm or like 6 inchs in an hour, the drive that normally took me 20 minutes took something like 40, coming out of a parking lot I couldn't turn and slide into the wrong lane and took me awhile to get pointed the right way then going. What pissed me the fuck off was people were honking at me since I stopped at the top of hills where there were lights at the bottom, and oh look at that, I was the only idiot not slamming on the brakes on an unplowed hill trying to stop and then running into the back of people.

That was the day I decided on a Jeep, now nothing stops me