Mods For My Millenia

but thats an xedos6, or is it? interior looks millenia/9 video says 6, either way its alot lighter, and above all else, your not going to out perform the S, especially with the supercharger, at high speedand high rpm it owns the road.

Audi's can be very quick :shifty:

Yes it is a Xedos6. It has the same engine as the Xedos9.

My friend has a Xedos6 and his car is a 2.0 V6 too.

I still beat him. His X6 is lighter (not a lot lighter), but the X9 has more potential, don't know how.

My X9 can go higher in RPM than the X6. A Milly S is FAAAST, but the problem is it only has 4 gears and the red area starts 1000rpm sooner. The accerlation is insane, but the TOP speed is less than a 5 gear X9.

I bet a S will win a quarter mile race from a X9, but X9 will beat him in top speed.

And that Audi A8 was :drool: , I love it!!! The sound of it....Grrrrrrrrr :drool: The looks of it :drool:

But I still love my Milly more than the A8. My car has an emotion....the A8 is a pitbull without emotions

i know that 250+ km/h is possible as ive reached it in a millenia. but the radiator hoses start failing and the thermostat cant handle that much pressure. which is why i had cooling problems afterward. tires were basically gone. car doesnt feel stable at all at those speeds. i had an old suspension though so that prolly makes sense why it was unstable.

as for the song, its by enigma. cant remember which track unfortunately...and i deleted the movie making file just two days ago. but its by enigma. shouldnt be too hard to find.

i know that 250+ km/h is possible as ive reached it in a millenia. but the radiator hoses start failing and the thermostat cant handle that much pressure. which is why i had cooling problems afterward. tires were basically gone. car doesnt feel stable at all at those speeds. i had an old suspension though so that prolly makes sense why it was unstable.

as for the song, its by enigma. cant remember which track unfortunately...and i deleted the movie making file just two days ago. but its by enigma. shouldnt be too hard to find.

:huh:

I had EXACTLY the same problems!

The radiator piping needed to be replaced, some rings of it too, air filter was BLACK and filled with bugs (originally white). And the weirdest of all....just weeks after that experience I got hit by a bird in the radiator....so radiator got DRILLED......and the bird......only feathers and bones remained.....flesh of it was BROWN (baked)..... :sigh: Yakkezzz....awful experience. Stupid bird cost me €150!!!

As you guys see...there is one more member who had gone that fast.

Still anyone who doesn't believe me?

and some random pics of my X9 (notice the new 120.000MCD LEDS...bright eh)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

I'd love it if the both sides of the lights would light up.......

I will look for some pics of my mods....as soon as I find some...I'll post 'em.

Its a mess over here (exams etc...u know)........ow right...they are on my other PC

and some random pics of my X9 (notice the new 120.000MCD LEDS...bright eh)

I'd love it if the both sides of the lights would light up.......

I will look for some pics of my mods....as soon as I find some...I'll post 'em.

Its a mess over here (exams etc...u know)........ow right...they are on my other PC

US models have all 4 light up, no rear fog tough.

As for the top speed, I dont believe what the needle shows. At that speed the offset is too high, anything will affect the reading. You need a gps to measure the actual speed. I guess Anubis did that speed in his S? And how come can you make it, rpm should be around 5.8k, peak power is at 5.3.

It also depends on the incline. If you are on a 10% inclined road (only 6degrees), you have extra 1500kg*0.1*9.8=1500N

Compare this with a 200hp=150kW engine force at that speed (250km/h=70m/s)

P=F.v, F=P/v=150k/70=2150N

Ok, maybe YOU'VE had those problems, but not me, coming back from MWM07 late late at night I was cruising around 100 for a good period of time, hit around 125 for a bit just after I passed some hick WV truck stop, but other then that the last time I went over 120 was probably 03/04? I did my 151 just before I got my remus, but after plat changed the plugs so probably late fall 03 when I had around 50k on the car. Oh I also run royalpurple wetter water stuff. It doesn't really do that much in terms of extra cooling, but it helps a bit and most of all helps keep seals fresh.

Come to think of it, after I pushed my old 4.0 jeep to 105 (110 top speed) thats when I had that slight coolant leak.

oh and shinta - get use to the looks, everyone does a double take, usually even on the dirty millenia's

Ok, maybe YOU'VE had those problems, but not me, coming back from MWM07 late late at night I was cruising around 100 for a good period of time, hit around 125 for a bit just after I passed some hick WV truck stop, but other then that the last time I went over 120 was probably 03/04? I did my 151 just before I got my remus, but after plat changed the plugs so probably late fall 03 when I had around 50k on the car. Oh I also run royalpurple wetter water stuff. It doesn't really do that much in terms of extra cooling, but it helps a bit and most of all helps keep seals fresh.

Come to think of it, after I pushed my old 4.0 jeep to 105 (110 top speed) thats when I had that slight coolant leak.

oh and shinta - get use to the looks, everyone does a double take, usually even on the dirty millenia's

what does " oh and shinta - get use to the looks, everyone does a double take, usually even on the dirty millenia's" mean? I didn't understand that part so well. My English isn't my best language....

It means its an amazing looking car, people can't help but stare.

They can stare all they want, but they better not try to touch.

:lol: thnx

I love my car VERY much, but unfortunately....she has to go. i can't afford her any more.

I'm broke :huh:

And I am quite sure that I won't EVER again find such a nice car in my life.

I am dreaming to have a 2000 Special Millenium edition Millenia S with a manual gear box (doesn't exist).

:( Keep op dreaming Shinta......study some more and buy a R5

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Petrol costs €1,588/L today and is going to rise next week even more.

Taxes also raised, I pay €456 tax for the car, €879 accident insurance, €313 road insurance.....:o

no no no, I'm tired of people getting rid of there millenia's because they can't afford them, thats bullshit, the amount it would cost to get a different car, start new payments etc far outweighs the cost of just driving the millenia

yes you might be spending less per month, but it would take years and years to make up the difference

Hell I can't afford to go "wheel til you break it" every weekend like some people, but I'll be damned if I'm selling my jeep

• 2 months later...