Miller-cycle Engine Badge Placement

Dallas has a V6 badge in his grille. Nope, not the Scorpio grille. By the way, does anyone know how to convert several single side PDF files into one multipage PDF file for uploading? :shifty:

You need Adobe Pro to merge pages...

Thanks, I'll look into it.

BHR, running more humid air from inside the house into the car capsule is a bad idea, especially if the air has higher temperature than in the garage say during winter. Concider installing a 6" fan highest possible in the garage wall instead, with a 24 hour timer set to work during night hours when its cold and resting through the day when its hot. And then during winter set it to go during the day instead to increase inside temperature and rest during night. Make sure the air sucked out is easily replaced through open vents. Simple solutions are often hard to beat, concider this a pro engineering advice.

My car is not in a climate controlled environment, it sits in our 3 car garage and it's just fine

Vaste of power granted ventilation in the garage is sufficient. Temperature is no concern within resonable limits. Captured humidity is however devestating. Or added humidity from say hot indoor air.

Some slightly too clever engineers (read morons) here decided on leading the air from ventilation of large buildings into poorly ventilated garage areas in the basement, the idea was to keep them warm. The result was, hardly surpricing, an environment hard to beat for car detoriation. Add up with musty smell from sunday cooking in the car interiors :weirdo:

xedos, you have it backwards.

the garage I have now is not like my old one, my old garage was totally sealed with an extremely insulated door etc, whatever temp the house was the garage was, no humidity, cool in the summer, warm in the winter.

What I was suggesting is running a vent from the house to the carcapsule inlet fan, this would suck air from inside the house (i.e no humidity cool air in summer and warm air in winter), it would cost a bit more since it would be more or less sucking climate controlled air from the house, but not much with just a small duct, leaving the door from garage to house open would just be stupid as all the air would come out. I'll have to look into it.

wouldn't be in the same, but in theory it would keep the car about 75ish in the summer and maybe 50-60ish in the winter.

• 8 months later...