Miller-cycle Engine Badge Placement

If you plan to get these, do NOT go into the dealer saying you want a miller-cycle badge, they think your crazy and won't be able to find it, just say you need a badge and this is the part number

I ordered one at my dealership and another online from www.mazda-parts.com I don't like it sitting on the back trunk plate, it looks crowded since they had to spell out mazda etc, it loses the balance, so I bought 2 and went with a more upscale placement, yes I know the camera sucks, but I already had it out of the carcapsule to do this so I wasn't going to move it again until I set up the airchamber.

And yes mts and lat, I know the garage floor is dirty as fuck, previous owners did not care much, it has been mopped before the millenia took residence, next weekend I plan on putting down an epoxy floor coating.

SSPX0017.JPG

SSPX0018.JPG

SSPX0019.JPG

SSPX0020.JPG

BHR, I have to agree with MTS, it is rice, but fairly tastefully positioned. As opposed to the rear aviation equipment it adds some class.

But for heavens sake, how come you still haven't got yourself a halfdecent camera?

Second thought, I'd prefer it on the fender instead, in front of the door, just like some mazda models have from factory.

you are wrong, no millenia should have left the factory without the badge.

that is the proper placement, why do you think so many upscale companies use that location.

If the badge was any bigger it would need another place

Badges are for douchebags that cannot remember what they have under the hood Maybe you should get a V6 badge too.... :ph34r:

See below too

you know MTS I was actually considering that, just like it had in a prototype photo i have around here somewher, but the trunk is too busy with existing badging.

i think it was a picture of a xedos that said "V6" in the same "V6" font they used on the MPV.

and bhr, you will get better pictures immediately.

I would not put a v6 badge on the car ever, the rear end is balanced, for most cars no you don't need badges, but if you have a higher model up people need to knwo your not just some ghetto rat.

xedos, I had test fit it to the fender in front of the door and it just didn't look quite right somehow, more of a mercedes style where it is.

Dallas has a V6 badge in his grille. Nope, not the Scorpio grille. By the way, does anyone know how to convert several single side PDF files into one multipage PDF file for uploading? :shifty:

You need Adobe Pro to merge pages...

you are wrong, no millenia should have left the factory without the badge.

that is the proper placement, why do you think so many upscale companies use that location.

If the badge was any bigger it would need another place

Badges are for douchebags that cannot remember what they have under the hood Maybe you should get a V6 badge too.... :ph34r:

See below too

:w00t2: Bah hahahahahahahahahaha agreed!

BHR, that is RICE!

And get a decent digital camera. You can get one for about $100 just about anywhere.

:D:D:D:D

Dallas has a V6 badge in his grille. Nope, not the Scorpio grille. By the way, does anyone know how to convert several single side PDF files into one multipage PDF file for uploading? shifty.gif

When i right click on one file there is an option like "combine multiple files using acrobat..", I have acrobat pro. I can help you if they are small..

BHR, looks good. If only it is not green there, agreed?