Small Accident Some Dents

now see, thats the problem

"oh, my neck hurts"

even if its 100% the other guys fault don't go making up shit.

I'm against letting fender benders go of course, even if there is only a hairline scratch and want to spend 800 dollars to have it repainted then why the fuck not, why I should I put up with damage because of someone else.

the key here is not to abolish insurance, but rather make the cost reflect the actual conditions and likelyhood

Oh I would have a great lawyer too... I would find the sleaziest bottom feeder out there and offer him 50% of the take... just to fuck the idiot that drives without proper coverage. 200K liability ain't gonna cover it ;)

I don't take advantage of the system

I'm all for closing loop holes, thats hte problem with the world today, mostly caused by asians. schools, businesses and goverments are too frightened that they'll have to deal with a special interest group so they make everything numb and sucky.

Why should we go to other countries and wear there outfits and goout of our way to blend in, yet when people come here they can where what they want, worship whatever they want, but want us to change everything

"oh we don't believe in christmas, so your school of 1500 students, 1400 christian, 99 jewish, and 1 asian islam or whatever" please change everything and teach them why its best this way"

jackasses