Parting Out 01 Beige

SteveSter

Hey guys as some of you know I was recently in a car accident in my 2001 Millenia 2.5 with a beige interior, I will now be getting a 99 Millenia S with 58K for $3950 (not a bad deal). Ok I will be parting out everything in the car exept the rear lights and the trunk plate. Please PM me or just write it here if you would like to buy any parts.

Saint, do you still need a dust cap for your headlights? I have one.

Vicky, are you still interested in a front motor mount? If so I would need to trade yours for mine so I can still run the car when I need to move it and whatnot.

I have a left headlight in perfect condition. As well as brand new front black coated rotors with less than 10 miles on them. Great rotors that sell for $85 each online. (I had just changed my brakes before the accident)

Once you guys call the parts you want the rest will go on Ebay, so please let me know now.

To clear up the brake issue, ALL 01-02 have the space for the larger rotors, but only certain 01's came with the big ones and the rest came with the regular 95-00 rotors. For those of you with an 01 take a look at your rotors if theay are etremely close to your caliper then you have the larger rotor if there is about a 3/4 of an inch gap then you have space for the larger rotors but have the smaller one. All rear rotors are the same though.

I believe Saint had small rotors and then bought new ones that were the bigger size.