Cargo Net

I picked this up on eBay the other day, it was too good of a deal to pass up. I think it is a pretty rare find outside the dealer, at least I have never seen one for sale or on another Millenia. Part # is 0000-88-5495-M8 and Tasca wants $31.28 w/o shipping (maybe that's why they aren't easy to find). It looks good installed (the last pic is between washes after a snowstorm so it is very salt covered.) I actually have a whole brochure of accessories and most I have never seen. I can scan that in sometime. There is an armrest with cup holders that I would like to see the price for... I also wonder if there might be a part # for the nets on the back of the seats...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

The nets don't appear to be available by themselves. Mazda does sell the back shell of the seat which would include them, but at $225 each it is not really an option. I am going to see about buying elastic cord in the correct color and replacing just that.

I don't use the factory cd changer and its not going anywhere, I don't use the bose speakers I replaced and there not going anywhere, even my original headlight reflectors which I will never reinstall are going no where.

I'll never again use my old trunk trim plate, but I keep it.

That being said, the great troutman was the only one to ever get parts from my millenia

I don't use the factory cd changer and its not going anywhere, I don't use the bose speakers I replaced and there not going anywhere, even my original headlight reflectors which I will never reinstall are going no where.

I'll never again use my old trunk trim plate, but I keep it.

That being said, the great troutman was the only one to ever get parts from my millenia

Well you dont have to itemize. You dont use the whole car, but still keep it. Tell me, are you washing the net, and possibly add fabric softener?

NO, ANYTHING can be dealer installed, there is a Jeep sitting down the street with a 4" lift and 20k worth of "dealer installed" options

factory options are all that I care about

4 seasons packages/cold weather group

sunroof, heated seats, larger battery

and of course the only real options that almost no S seems to have, CD changer and rear spoiler...cargo net, mud flaps, bose intro disc etc.