Wheel ?

meng

They won't fit, with 35 offset they will stick out beyond the fender at least an inch. You'll want around 50 offset wheels. 17's would be the largest I'd recommend, upwards 235/45-17. Or 215/50 for an old fart like me ;)

If you want to ruin the ride, wheel bearings, suspension bushes, shocks and easily bend your rims, go beyond 17. Good luck with your choice :)

You obviously have no clue. I run 205/65-15 winter tires on 35 offset 7,25" rims, and the side of the tire sticks out beyond the fender at least 0,25" both fore and aft. How do you reckon a same offset 8,5" rim, probably with slightly wider tires, doesn't stick out at least an inch? Do the math kiddo. The rim sticks out 1,25"/2 more for starters.

Now of course meng, if wheels sticking way out is your cup of tea, go ahead. Be aware of major rubbing issues though. Personally I find the 40 mm increased track handy when embarrassing Cayenne drivers on snow.

• 2 weeks later...

of course its going to poke when there is no weight on the car. those wheels well end up being right at the fender. I would run a 225/30 tire on them so you are sure to not rub. worst case, rent a fender roller and push the fenders out a little. If you were in NJ (or Eastern PA/NYC) I have a guy for you to go to if needed.

You may say I sound crazy with that tire size, but its what you have to do to make it fit. You HAVE to lower it to. 20's are too big for this car without a drop, even then, its pushing it. 19's is the biggest i'd go. I have so ideas :shifty:

This is 20 inch 8.5 wide and offset of +35

See how it sticks out...

IPB Image

IPB Image

Although end result looks nice... it will rub, unless u run on negative cambers.

IPB Image

(photoshoped)

• 1 month later...

ur talking to a guy who is going to fit a 19x10 zero offset in the rear of his lexus GS. if i can make 70mm wider fit, you can fit 6mm, trust me....

Make it fit, of course yes...

But bolt-on fit? I don't think so.. You'd need to roll you fenders at least.