Third Brake Light Rattle

anybody know of any ways i can "deaden" my third brake light to stop it from rattling when i have my subwoofer on?

I currently have my back seats out because i just got my rear deck all tightened up and rattle free and the brake light is still horrible.

any ideas would be appreciated!

thanks.

Also, I think half of the rattle is coming from inside the casing for the brake light. does anyone know how i can get that casing out?

To get it apart, you just press in on the sides and pull the back off. To get the rest out you just have to unbolt it.

Also, I think half of the rattle is coming from inside the casing for the brake light. does anyone know how i can get that casing out?

To get it apart, you just press in on the sides and pull the back off. To get the rest out you just have to unbolt it.

so while my rear deck is still in i can just push on the casing and get it out?

also, once the casing is off, will i see these bolts? or did i possible cover them while i was deadening the underside of my rear deck?

Thanks!

its not just the light hitting the glass, there are other things somewhere as well, I personally had issues with something in the fender, not the jack or anything, never found it.

Best option would be completing the lines of the millenia, adding a factory spoiler and removing the 3rd brake light

its not just the light hitting the glass, there are other things somewhere as well, I personally had issues with something in the fender, not the jack or anything, never found it.

Best option would be completing the lines of the millenia, adding a factory spoiler and removing the 3rd brake light

eww. spoiler FTL. I think it looks way cleaner without ;) i also think it looks lower and more sleek.

btw, i got the brake light out, just pulled up and it snapped out. i found that there is a broken piece of red reflector inside the casing so i took that out. now i am going to put some clear silicon around the reflector because that is a little bit loose as well.

On my way to Home Depot to get the silicon The rattling was virtually all gone with the brake light out, so i guess my insulation of the rear deck worked :)

Lord BHR would not approve unless it had a spoiler.....

well i guess i can't please everyone. :) i think my tint is probably too light for his tastes as well. 30 on back three, 35 up front. and believe it or not i've been pulled over for it and given a warning.. :weirdo::angry2:

and also, '99 style tail lights > 01+ ;)

The trunk liner around the jack is loose, clips are not missing.

I have %35 in the back, 50 in the 4sides, 78 ceramic in the windshield. Oh %60 sunroof.

I got 5% in the back three and 15% the front two and the strip on the windshield. Havent gotten a ticket yet and you cant even see me, but I always ride with the windowss down anyways.

Florida is cheating. legal limit in minnesota is 50% on front two and i think they don't really care much about the back 3. Cops in my area can be dicks about it too. we had our cities finest sitting in our high school parking lot issuing tint tickets. i made an illegal maneuver to go into the other entrance and got into school as fast as i could to avoid it lol.