Car's Dead :(

meh, been there done that.

I owned my m3 for 3 years, I had my millenia before it, had it after it.

It was a decent car, but its too cookie cutter and every single fucking asian in the world comes up and tries to race you, or worse "Hey man I have that exact same car in *insert video game*

In the M's defense it was also being black, which proved I can never again own a black car as they require far too much time and everything is noticed much faster.

how much will you sell it for?

my car?

All of that has already been taken care of and it's passed through my possession :/

sorry

bhr, I realize there are quite a few m3's and look-a-likes, but out of all the cars i've drove so far bmws just feels right to me. Last one I one to try out was a z4 m, been in the new E92 m3 and love the 6 speed version but thats going to be way out of my range financially.

Im disgusted by the happy go lucky soccer mom e92's - and the general direction of bmw in general. Im glad I got out when I did. When I was an owner and getting into the scene I came into the whole chris bangle fuck ups. The way bmw is spreading itself so thin, with soooo much crap off platform afer platform there isn't anymore meaning.

My m3 was great, but I couldn't have another black car, and while it was a good highway fun car, it just wasn't a commuting and or roadtrip car like my Jeep is. I had the SMG version which I highly recommend over the days of old stick style.

I do still miss it, but I actually miss my old crap Jeep more. The person who bought it is still on bimmerforums, last I heard they took off my competition package rims and put some ghetto shit on