New Bixenon Projectors Fit Millenia!!!!

Tooling around on hidplanet and discovered these bad boys

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_i...products_id=221

Designed to replace the crappy halogen projectors in older audi's and aftermarket led housings these are super super small bixenons. They are small enough that they will EASILY fit into any 95-96 projector housing or the 01-02 housings without any work.

They are also small enough to be retrofitted into the 97-00 reflector housings, solving a problem we've had for almost 8 years now.

Of course I would be happy to do the work for anyone interested for a small fee.

Tooling around on hidplanet and discovered these bad boys

http://www.theretrofitsource.com/product_i...products_id=221

Of course I would be happy to do the work for anyone interested for a small fee.

Hey there, Im soo intrested in this setup. I have a 97 Milly & would like to keep its stock headlights without having to convert over to the 95,96 headlights

It would be possible to use your 97-99 style lights, but it would be more of a traditionally retrofit where you simply cut a hole in the back of the reflector, line it all up, seal it back up and go. You could use a shroud, try to custom form a new one but it won't look oem by any means.

I'v had great sucess with making custom shrouds through vacuum forming but the best thing really would be 95-96 lights, then swapping out projector. Very easy and you CAN (but it takes some work) sand down the lenses to make it clear instead of flutted.

• 1 month later...

Pictures of sanded lenses would be best from reality, he really went the distance to polish, sand and refinish entire sets. Too bad some crazy bitch ruined his car forcing him to part it out.

Output pics are with product description in link. As a long time HID expert I have to say I'm very impressed. By far the single best aftermarket projectors iv ever seen, better then even some oem...some

Yeah, alot of other companies have figured out how to make them and since oem hid's are now an option on many many cars there simply produced in bulk and made cheaper.

For the conversion you would need.

projectors

bulbs (capsules)

ballasts (2)

wiring harness powering ballasts DIRECTLY from battery and remote turn on lead into factory low beam +

Thats it.

Yeah, alot of other companies have figured out how to make them and since oem hid's are now an option on many many cars there simply produced in bulk and made cheaper.

For the conversion you would need.

projectors

bulbs (capsules)

ballasts (2)

wiring harness powering ballasts DIRECTLY from battery and remote turn on lead into factory low beam +

Thats it.

Ballasts not included here right? Wires should be cheap. I assume we have to remove the front plastic to replace the lens? Darn too much work.. If only it was plug and play..