More Cop News

malice4you

I tried posting this yesterday, but my damned computer was being a pain in my ass....so here's another try....

Watch out guys...there are some new cop toys out there...

Week or two ago I saw a dark blue Dodge Magnum with tints...pulled over with a second cop car....great undercover car I must say

Then yesterday, on the way to get my car serviced....saw a dark green/teal Dodge Charger that had someone pulled over....

Then a few more minutes before getting to my dealer, I saw a brand new Ford Mustang GT that also had someone pulled over...

so two hemis, and a gt engine....

Not only do they have some power, but they're typical cars that I hadn't really watched out for...

noticed a hell of a lot of undercover cars recently...i may even slow down a bit more...scary how yesterday was one of the fastest sprints I've taken recently, a mere 105 :( I've been keeping things under 90-95 recently :(

I have justifiably slowed down since the impending ticket that was over 100 mph. But still get carried away once in a while. The Chargers are creeping around here also. Plus I have also see a blacked out F250 4X4 and a Chev 2500 4X4 also blacked out. Both were unmarked cop vehicles with HO engines and offroad capability to the max,

they like there cobra's, but they also have some weird sedens noone uses. although quite frankly the worst car, and something that really pissed my off with my tax dollars, a 02-04ish bmw 3 CONVERTIBLE.

not only can cops never travel in those because it doesn't offer protection, but it was MARKED, not something small on the door, I mean fully painted with the fairfax county police layout, which is rather different and I can't think of any car that uses there shade of blue at all, let alone with the gray etc. Not like mexican areas where all they can afford is a white car with a magnet

yeah, i saw a fully-marked mustang convertable down the shore a month ago...

i'd agree the 3 series had to have been confiscated, but can't imagine them painting it unless they want to show what will happen if you race/drugs/*This reference banned by MW*/etc...?

I've been trying to slow down - more because gas prices suck and i'm getting under 300 miles to a tank most of the time...though a ticket is another good reason to slow down...

I just hate looking out for Crown Vics, Impalas, Intrepids, Explorers, Durangos, and now the new cop cars like Magnums, Chargers, Mustangs, and the rare undercovers like a grand am or stealth which I've had behind me before.

under 300, seriously what the fuck. Except for a SINGLE trip I never got more then 255 to the tank, and currently I get maybe 215-235 until the light comes on, the lowest ever being 185. Granted its probably the way I drive but still, when I first got the car and drove like a grandma whore, even with all city I got around 250.

The ONLY exception to this was when I went from my house, to mwm04, and then on the way back stopped at the turnpike with 310 and the light had JUST come on.

• 1 month later...