Millenia 97-00 Clear headlights

///BHRpowered

I do not have the clear turn signal markers you speak of, only the clear markers which sit right next to the headlights. However, ANY part you can think of from a 97 Millenia L is up for sale.

This thread is about the clear, reflector style 97-00 headlights w/harness and bulbs. I will ship anywhere in the world

ok, speaking correctly and not ricey, the lights right next to the headlights are your marker lights, the lower lights which match the turn signal are your turn signals, and on the sides its merely a reflector.

nothing is clear except the headlights and marker lights, so if you have a 95-96, you need both the headlights and the markers to upgrade since 97+ they come as 2 parts.

:shifty: I have a red mark on eBay because of that moron now.... but since you put it that way....

Just give me the word and it shall be done. :thankyou:

If you are talking about the clear front turn signals and markers, I am interested in those. Let me know how much.

danny has a set for sale j...get it touch with him :clap:

Ooh Don, I'm either having a brain fart or haven't been around for a while. Which danny is this?

j if u go to the for sale section, there's a thread about partin out two millys...the thread starter has the username "danny"

Ah, thank you Don. I must be getting senile in my old age.

I also have the clear marker lights if your interested in upgrading the look of your 95-96

Are you implying the look of 95-96 is of a lower grade than 97-00? The one piece projector is far nicer than the 97-00 two piece reflector.