Alarm

Ok well I have had my aftermarket alarm installed for a few months but I never hooked up my power doors I have a few days left on my vacation and I am wanting to hook this up. If anyone knows the location and the color of the wire I need to splice into that would be great.

Hopefully I can get BHR to grace me with his expertice on this one.

Also I am working on a new phanton type grille for the millenia 95. I bought 3 extra grilles the other day at a pick and pull for 5 bucks so I have room to experiment.

Also the millenia I am putting the alarm in is a 95L 2.5

Thanks in Advance

what about the power doors? They gonna pop open? They gonna close for you?

Im alittle confused with that you want to do, are you trying to add power doors, or simply make your aftermarket alarm unlock/lock the doors? I don't have the info off hand, but there are some wiring diagrams in our tech section. Millenia's don't like aftermarket alarms so its not something alot of people deal with.

yeah, millenias are very classy cars, you dont need an aftermarket alarm system, you already have one on your car....you dont need the transmitter to make your alarm system engage, engage by simply turning the key in your door. :) Thiefs Stay Away

It sounds to me like either door poppers or just wiring up a remote.

semi on-topic, anyone that has seen "the transporter" in one of hte opening shots he starts his car by flipping open the cup holder and typing in a code, does anyone know where these are?? I really like this concept, and adds another level to security. I know I could simply wire up the keypad from a garage door opening, but I need something smaller.

www.bulldogsecurity.com

They have every wiring diagram you'll need. The site is a great resource, their products are shit though.

we got the wiring diagram for the 95 F150 from there and it was the wrong diagram. So, not only are their products shit, I would also say that their wiring diagram is wrong as well.

Sorry it took so long have been on call at the er all day and just got home and have to be back in 5 hours. But What I am wanting is to hook up my aftermarket alarm i have the siren, constant, door trigger, and ground hooked up but I never did hook up my door locks. I would just stick my key in but on the drivers side door the lock is broken and not sitting in the door right. It has been like this since I bought the car. So if figured it would be alot cheaper to just wire up my aftermarket. And also I noticed there was already an aftermarket installled or at least there was a brain box with a bunch of wired hooked up but no diagram and no key fob. So I had no way of knowing what kind it was. And I am not even sure if my factory alarm works hence having the aftermarket alarm in there. Nor do I know how to test to see if it is working. And if I did figure out how to test it out I am afraid of not being able to disable it and having to pay the lovely dealers price to check it or get it shut off.

I don't know if I posted this but it is a 95 2.5L

I know it is an aftermarket because I have the factory box in the trunk and this aftermarket is right above the kickpanel on the drivers side.

Any and all help is very much appreciated.

And just incase someone asks I threw the other brain box away for the old aftermarket. I know dumb on my part but I didn't think about it sorry.

yeah, millenias are very classy cars, you dont need an aftermarket alarm system, you already have one on your car....you dont need the transmitter to make your alarm system engage, engage by simply turning the key in your door. :) Thiefs Stay Away

OK I did what you said and when I unlock from the passenger side the security light comes on is this normal I figured it would come on or flash when locked but when I lock all it does is lock all the doors down.

:hmm:

I'm pretty sure the factory one doesn't sit in the trunk.

ALL millenia's in the U.S and canda for all years had keyless entry and alarm, so you do have it. If the lock isn't sitting right in the door, but it still unlock by hand or by pressing unlock inside then the keyless entry should still work.

You can get a 97-00 key fob off ebay for about 15 bucks, programming instructions are in our tech section.

There are other parts to consider. You need more than a key fob.

Did you forget BHR?

If it is a base model, it only has the wiring harness for the keyless entry. Still need the antenna, receiver, and relay(s).

I have all the components to add keyless entry to a base model millenia. Want to sell it as a set for $100.

here's what I have:

1 wireless Mazda keyfob

1 green Mazda wireless door relay

1 black Mazda H101 relay for the truck

1 wireless Mazda module

1 aftermarket flat antenea

1 programming intrustrions

I bought it for my 97 milly and it worked perfectly. No problems. When I bought my 00 S, I gave the 97 milly to my brother for cheap if I could resell certain things.

I really want this to go to a :MW: member. If not I will be listing it on eBay for more.

Still have it actually.....

There are other parts to consider. You need more than a key fob.

Did you forget BHR?

If it is a base model, it only has the wiring harness for the keyless entry. Still need the antenna, receiver, and relay(s).

I have all the components to add keyless entry to a base model millenia. Want to sell it as a set for $100.

here's what I have:

1 wireless Mazda keyfob

1 green Mazda wireless door relay

1 black Mazda H101 relay for the truck

1 wireless Mazda module

1 aftermarket flat antenea

1 programming intrustrions

I bought it for my 97 milly and it worked perfectly. No problems. When I bought my 00 S, I gave the 97 milly to my brother for cheap if I could resell certain things.

I really want this to go to a :MW: member. If not I will be listing it on eBay for more.

Still have it actually.....

It isn't a base model I have a sunroof, power seats, leather interior. Mazda has verified that it has keyless entry and alarm from the factory. But I can not find a 95 remote or a 96 transmitter anywhere.

My 97 black millenia is a base model WITHOUT keyless. Yes they are RARE, but YES they do exist.......

With those components there is NO keyless entry.

Thanks Frankzao but inorder for me to use that I need the brain box from the 96 -00 model millenia. So if anyone know's where to get that I am all in

I still say to try an oem remote first, your going to need one anyway, this iis cheaper and fastest.

I find it hard to believe any didn't have it, On my 00 the box is not in the trunk, the whole trunk lining was taken out for dynamat, am, and xm install, only things back there were the cd changer, and bose amps

My 97 black millenia is a base model WITHOUT keyless. Yes they are RARE, but YES they do exist.......

With those components there is NO keyless entry.

Thanks Frankzao but inorder for me to use that I need the brain box from the 96 -00 model millenia. So if anyone know's where to get that I am all in

The brain box you speak of on a 97 and a 00 is in the trunk mounted to the back of the driver's side rear seat support. It's a little black box......

On the passenger side, you should see the green keyless relay........