Eyes bleeding from this.....

mts

well, clearly he is a ghetto rat.

I love how ONLY the ghetto rats who sell the cheap initation crap call people "haters" and whatever because there willing to get the real thing and advise others to not buy crap.

There was some dumbass on youtube I went the fuck off on, he posted a video of his engine just idling and revving, dirty as hell engine bay, perfectly stock, but says its 360hp, he emailed me back saying he has an intake, a chip, and a 100 shot of nos. I pointed out how he isn't even smart enough to know that nos is a brand name, NOT an actual product, and that if he is going to claim mods, its really not a smart idea to post a video where everyone can listen and look and know its perfectly stock.

this went on for awhile, I told him to get back to the cotton fields because its the only way he won't be shot for being so retarded. kept emailing me saying I don't know what I'm talking about and that I'm just some kid who wishes he had a millenia.

I emailed him the cardomain pages and corksport, and the website...never got a response

• 2 weeks later...