Yellow Fogs

first of all, lexus is a dirty chink company and wanting to have anything that looks like anything they have is digusting

2nd, hids4less I believe sells hte conversion kit. it is a stock untinted bulb with a special capsule like filter that goes into the housing. I believer its 30 dollar all together, but my not work in the millenia since it has projector fogs

What is so bad about Lexus? They are by far the best car company out there....most advanced, and the ONLY car company to NEVER have a recall on anything. I mean I will stick with my Milly bc it is less common and more unique, but I don't have a prob with Lexus...haha, thanks for the warning MTS

What is so bad about Lexus? They are by far the best car company out there....most advanced, and the ONLY car company to NEVER have a recall on anything. I mean I will stick with my Milly bc it is less common and more unique, but I don't have a prob with Lexus...haha, thanks for the warning MTS

best car company????? whatcha been smoking cause I need some. They are not what they are cracked up to be. More money for what they are worth.

Don't let syn see that, he may actually ban you, they have had plenty of recalls, there nothing more then the camrys who fail quality control, then get painted with cheap gold spray paint.

there are one of the least advanced, infact, they do nothing but steal technology from others, and then it doesn't work.

example, the card thing you carry so when you get close to the car it unlocks and you don't need a key to smart.

mercedes trademarked this something like 10 years ago, smartkey/smartcard, "chink company lexus" had to pay mercedes something like 80 million dollars in a lawsuit, and now, its not on the cars.

the self parking, first of all its been out in other areas for awhile and does not work unless the curb heught is within a certain range and the parking space a certain size, which never happens in the real world.

all there doing is promoting chinks and ricers to spend less time paying attention and more time being useless whores of the world.

have you ever met a lexus driver, they are completely lacking in common sense and reason, yet brag like they own an enzo, its a damn toyota.

1. there nothing more then the camrys who fail quality control, then get painted with cheap gold spray paint.

2. the self parking, first of all its been out in other areas for awhile and does not work unless the curb heught is within a certain range and the parking space a certain size, which never happens in the real world.

3. all there doing is promoting chinks and ricers to spend less time paying attention and more time being useless whores of the world.

4. have you ever met a lexus driver, they are completely lacking in common sense and reason, yet brag like they own an enzo, its a damn toyota.

1. of course

2. i hate those commercials, especially the one where they're saying things like "i remember when we used to play records" as if all the stuff they "used" to do isn't worth doing or thinking about anymore

3. i agree

:huh:

umm thats the point, mercedes invented it, chink company like always stole it, thats why they got sued by mercedes.

in general the yellow fogs aren't a great idea, they onlywork well in the snow, and the snow is not some place a millenia should be.

Your Millenia is not allowed in the snow... and that is too bad that you do not know how well they track in the snow... that is your LOSS

umm no, I don't think the millenia handles well in snow. The first and 2nd year I had it I was forced to drive in snow, on the light snow it wasn't so bad, but there was one time I got caught, and in 5" or so of fresh powder and ice below, it was a sad sight, even with me behind the wheel I spin into the next lane once, and everyone kept honking because if I came to the top of a hill I would stop and wait for the light at the bottom to turn red...while people in een suv's couldn't stop and crashed. there was 1 hill where the TCS light was on so hard I could have gotton a tan, but I made it eventually.