Lowering the Milly

mts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the myth was that you could make enough hydrogen through a crued fuel cell to power the car, of course it made shittkiss when it came to hydrogen, so they took a shop tank, started the car 1 time with it, but there was some extra fuel in the line, drained all fuel, tried again just feeding the tube in and the car run , ran damn well actually, but they cut it short when the car (an older junker) had a slight backfire and ignited some of it.

had they properly plumbed the system with a backpressure safety valve the car could have been driven around...of course a tank of hydrogen is more expensive then a tank of gas

no, I read somewhere, oh wait, every piece of info from mazda or about mazda that says the millenia must have prem, you think just because the bare metal "CAN" run on something eles that its not needed, well your just wrong, and you have still NEVER come up with a single reason why they would "say" it requires prem when it would be better for "some" sales to say it could use regular

and as I have explained time and time again, the more expensive gas gets, the CHEAPER it is per gallon to use prem (i.e 5% overall difference in cost vs 17% difference etc)

So until you can rewrite basic math, and show me a millenia that uses prem without the following problems

1. decrease in performance

2. frying o2 and knock sensors

3. higer emissions (although not exactly failing)

4. decrease in mpg

5. known as a cheap ghetto rat at the pump

6. sludge buildup and increased fuel line cleaning and flushing to keep lines up to spec.

7. lack of cleaners in the gas itself

then keep going or come with actual reasons, your basis is compression, while since a miller-cycle engine is quite different in that its supercharger, but that the intake manifold remains open during part of the compression cycle, against the back pressure of the S.C your idea of basing it all on compression is pretty shot to hell. And again, explain even a single decent reason why mazda would label it prem with no benefit at all to them